View Single Post
(#46)
Old

Default 25-03-2013, 04:42 PM

Right, I came here to see what people thought about the whole Risk of becoming exposed situation.

Turns out it just rapidly turned into a debate about approaching x number of women.
This is a bit frustrating due to the fact I live in a town of bout 9,500 people. Have lived hear all my life (I'm 22) and drink in the same two pubs pretty much every Friday and Sat.

So if it where to of been a topic about exposure it would of helped me quite a bit just getting different views n shit. But seems as I've got this far on this post I might aswell give my opinion on what everyone els is talking about.

Approaching more women will obviously benefit you quicker if you are learning of every approach. But if you go out and tell yourself 'right, I'm approaching 10 girls tonight' but you only see about 7 you're interested in, or the 1st one you open you really get along with, then the goal of approaching 10 thing is a bit pointless.
(just using 10 as an example)

I remember the 1st bit of day game I tried. I Told myself I would just try and open. I opened 2 sets, that's all. the 1st interaction lasted about 3 minuets. the 2nd lasted 15 and just by doing those 2 sets changed my game, positivley of course! But I was satisfied with just doing 2 and went home on a high. So I think its just going to be one of those things which is different for everyone.
I'd say just do it till you feel satisfied, and if approaching x amount satisfied you then good, do it!

Dress like a gentleman,
Act however you want.