View Single Post
(#32)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-03-2013, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post

Having a number of approaches is obviously a shitty goal for a plethora of reasons.
Peace,

kowalski
I post on this forum, because i feel uncomfortable if a newbie gets the wrong advice. If you can prove me wrong, i promise i will stick my hands up and say "you were right, i must be a universal anomoly".

Having goals as a newbie is FUNDAMENTAL! Again, its part of learning theory. The more you go out, the more you approach, the better you will get. We even played approaching games when us lot went out! For newbies, depending on how socialized they are, they need to undergo fear conditioning. Once they're accustomed to approach, they can do well in set. Having a little goal, on a session by session basis, stops you from pussying out if a set goes significantly bad, or weird. Like any type of training, you got sets and reps. The brain is actually physically changing when you do this. Going out on a whim the "the right attitude", will definitely NOT suit everyone, except the already socialized people, who have a limiting attitude (like a guy who can't get girls because if he does, the devil will boil him in oil, but he already has skill).

So having a number of sets as a goal is NOT a shitty attitude, when you're out in set, especially day game, and you're a newbie. If you're not a newbie, its pointless and a shit goal. Advanced people, like myself, don't really "game", or "go out on the pull". We're generally just socially awesome.

The Following User Says Thank You to sapmi For This Useful Post:
Witty Pun (25-03-2013)