View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-03-2013, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SUPERSTAR- View Post
All the best guys I’ve ever seen in clubs and PUAs were, at the end of the day, largely playing a numbers game.
Very true.

Quote:
Don’t insult her – Six years of bad pickup artists telling girls they are hot but not that hot or that her perfume smells like tuna fish has brought nice guys a little more back in vogue. She’s had enough guys trying too hard to neg her into submission.
Ahhh not zo much (Borat voice)...

I never even mention anything about the girls looks. Clothes/Accessories, yes. But more often than not when you're hitting on serious fitties they know they're hot. Do insult them (aka, taking the piss) on their personality or the fact they're a bimbo, if done in a slightly arrogant but I-don't-take-myself-seriously-either kinda way, it can work well.

Quote:
'The King doesn't dance' – Some guys think dancing is required at clubs. While it’s useful to be able to handle a little two-step in rhythm or at least be able to grind effectively, it’s definitely not required. No one is expecting you to breakout a Gangnam Style routine or something you saw on MTV. In fact, the the best club pick up artists I know are anti-dancing. Make no mistake, you can pick up in a club without ever dancing.
This is good, but don't forget that if you're going to a club (or out in general) your #1 aim should be to have fun. For me that often includes dancing, but I don't mix it with attracting women. It's awesome when you get a girl full of energy that likes to dance all around you trying to impress.

I would add, and SS subtly covered this already, that the best way to improve in this field (and in life in general) is to travel. Doesn't have to be for months at a time, or with someone - just get out there. Your accent will work wonders for you if nothing else does.