Thread: Dice Rants!
View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA
Space Invaders Champion, Typing Test Champion

Default 03-03-2013, 01:15 AM

So Jynx has pretty much ordered me to write a field report on how today went, will be honest though I'm not feeling great at the moment, not related ofcourse I just get this way sometimes,

Met up with Jymx and Topman86 in Oyster bar for a daytime pint, its funny though I had never really considered this as 'daytime' game, when I arrived Jynx had already opened a couple of girls, who seemed nice but admittedly not high up the scale. Nevertheless we had a bit of a joke about, and much to me shock and horror, one of them said I looked like a vampire, the sparkly kind, the "Edward" of England as it were. I wanted to spontaneously combust if it were ever possible, though I admit that wouldn't necessarily help my cause.

So anyway, the younger of the two was rather in to me, but I wasn't really aware of it until afterwards we parted ways and that was all. We went to Spinningfields and sampled the talent, to be fair I was a little intimidated by Jynx's game but I managed to open one or two sets and get a bit of conversation going.

Later on I end up in fab as I always do, opened quite a number of sets to be fair, I had a few exchanges of number, though I don't remember half of them, and that's not necessarily due to drunk memory, since I'm actually just as drunk writing this. I'm actually texting back one of the girls who asked me for my number right now, who's trying to explain that she's not that interested and is sorry if she led me on,

Interesting thought since I don't care that much, I just thought I'd text back out of politeness, I've never actually been in the position where I'm texting a girl with the explicit intent of trying to get her to leave me alone, despite her being pretty fit. There you go...

“A problem can not be solved from the same logical level it was created.”