Thread: Dice Rants!
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
Space Invaders Champion, Typing Test Champion

Default Dice Rants! - 02-03-2013, 11:44 AM

So I'm making a thread for my typical rants and tales of nights out, should be fun.

Went out for a quiet drink with a few friends last night after have a pretty hectic week in work and wanting to unwind. We end up with this group of 30-40 social isolates, don't ask me how (they were friends of a friend...). I got hit on by this 40 or so woman, who to be fair wasn't that bad looking ... interesting. But things get pretty awkward quickly so we move on, they follow us! We move again to a quieter place and relax a bit.

It doesn't take long before I'm pretty relaxed and ready for some game! Start small talk with the girl behind the bar, she was pretty cute but they were closing up and I kind of got the impression she was more interested in getting home.

So! After having learn't my lesson from last week in not take close friends when your sarging I meet up with another mate down in a student venue, some pretty decent talent in there but I just wasn't feeling it, I had decided to continue nonetheless until my mate got kicked out for falling asleep! Hilarity ensues...

So we move on to fab, were to be fair I'm quite a bit more comfortable and able to get into my mood, get started talking with this one girl who's not my type in the slightest but I'm just getting warmed up a little, she blows me out! But I laugh it off it was quite funny actually, we hugged and walked off. Though I felt a little bit of progress in taking it on the chin where something like that would have normally bugged me, but basically...

Her: This conversation isn't really working is it?
Me: Nah but god loves a tryer!

I quite like that line actually, knowing that it really doesn't matter if you get blown out and that you can laugh it off gives me a little more confidence with opening. So I sit down for a bit and notice this cute girl sat a few seats down on her own, couldn't help but feel I was pouncing a bit on her, but who could resist? So we get talking and I'm noticing I'm acting really energetic, give her the usual hugs, arm touch etc. After a while we're dancing I go in for a kiss, no resistance though she's a little shy, turns out her work friends are right next to us mocking her! Ha! The night ends, I playfully hint that I'll get her number in the morning , she wasn't having any of it (I may have been a bit too presumptuous here), I get her number and she leaves.

I know it really shouldn't bother me, and that it's ok not to get the fuck, but it kind of does a little, it makes me feel unsuccessful. Though I'm more concerned about resolving my mindset on this than actually learning on how to get a more successful close...

But all in all, not a bad night despite all the negatives! Should be out again tonight, lets see how it plays out.

“A problem can not be solved from the same logical level it was created.”