View Single Post
(#30)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-02-2013, 11:50 PM

Jo your doing what i did when I first started, you are worrying too much. your letting it fuck you up too much.

Ive never met hammertime, but he is bang on in every one of his posts. The only advice I could give you would be to copy and paste his posts.

To snog them, they must be attracted to you, this is good. Then you're fucking it up. Im going to throw a wild guess and say afterwards youre maybe being a bit too clingy and hectic ?? which is transmitting like hammertime said "dic in a glass" theory.

Come out one night in St Albans with me and my 3 boys and see how we do conversations. 2 of us are intermediate/advanced and the other 2 beginners. Ask her a leading question, lean back, let her answer, pause, use what she says and move on from there. If she likes you, shell help you out. thats part of qualification

Also are you drinking lot when you are out??, I can promise you mate. if you are half cut you dont be able to run sets as well as if you had maybe just one beer to take the edge off.

I normally do one beer at the beginning of the night and one at the end to reward myself. call me a faggot, but ive learnt not to be smashed when taking to chicks and dealing with fatties, amogs, whilst keeping an eye on whats happening around me and here. Theres no way youll do that will 6 pints inside you.

dont worry theres another six around the corner...

Last edited by tebbs; 25-02-2013 at 11:53 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to tebbs For This Useful Post:
joe.bloggs (01-03-2013)