View Single Post
(#140)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-02-2013, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapmi View Post
Hi Shah,

Part of what you say is right. You very rarely pull a girl for sex at 10pm. Earlier in the night, you're as social as possible. Sometimes earlier in the night, you can bounce a group/girl to a different venue. This doesn't guarantee a shag, but it gets you leads for later. If you hit it off, with girls at the beginning of the night, a good thing is to get the number, so you have a whole bunch of people to text later "afterparty?"

The cruicial bit, is who you are with around 2-3am onwards (depending on the club closing time).

For example, I met a girl in one bar (Hot Shots, Burnley), made out with her, but was early. She'd lost her friends, so I bounced her to Ignite club. She then just wanted to go off on her own and dance, that's fine with me, wasn't being a stalker chode. She made out with other guys early. I chatted to other girls too, I had other options that night. Then around three, I spot her bored. Reinitiate contact. Says she's tired bored, I reply "lets get out of here"... i was there when it mattered. Other people made out with her more than me, but I got my dick wet.

Girls as rule won't approach you and say "let get out of here". I dunno about you guys, but that's NEVER happened to me before (may to Jaz because he's got superpowers). Don't be too obvious, but know where your girls are approximatley. Keep intiating contact. Don't worry if she makes out with chodes. In fact, her making out with other guys is a good sign. Means she's up for it. If you walk out the club entrance with her, even to stop to get food, your chances of success raise astronomically.

This is good news in other ways too. You don't have to think two steps ahead in any interaction at the beginning of the night. She's not gonna suck your dick in the DJ booth! And you can't really have sex in the toilets anymore. So you can just relax, connect with her, grab her number/know her whereabouts, then if you're their when she's getting tired/bored, if you walk out with her, you're nearly there!
You make a good point but I wasn't on about that :P Thanks.