Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#135)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-02-2013, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D!ce View Post
We all have bad days bro, don't let it effect your mindset, take it on the chin and crack on!
Yeah true, think i was just a bit tired and cranky.

Went out last night to meet Roody and Jaz, got chatting, telling stories and all that whilst i got wasted really surprisingly quickly. By the time we left I was in a sick mood to go out in and then Jaz roundhoused me outside Paramount and we had a clinch hahaha.

Went Missoulu for a friends birthday managed to talk our way into the VIP section which always shit but it was novelty ya know.

Bday girl passes out and throws up in the club, i carry her out get her a taxi and go meet Jaz and Roody in BDB.

It was good in there, got speaking to a few girls, probably easier than I usually do but did nothing great. Stealing lots of drinks. Onto NQ, BDB much of the same. Jaz was speaking to a girl on the dancefloor, so I spoke to the fatty. Told her I was a Producer in town and bullshitted loads because I thought it was funny. Spoke to the girl Jaz was talking to and did the whole "Oh Jaz is the coolest guy, funniest guy I know",s he replied with "he said the same about you" Hahah.

After this point I went home and met a girl on the bus home, got her number, texted her earlier, no reply. Oh well. So hungover still.

Overall I noticed I'm getting into the groove a lot easier and 'better' interactions and fun nights; like before I could have a sick night with my mates but no speaking to girls or I would try to speak to girls and it'd always be the most tortuous, labouring night out. Now I have sorta mixed them together, obviously still not great.

One thing I learnt from last night is that you really do only need to find one girl in the night and generally it ain't going any of the girls at the beginning. hard to explain when I'm this tired and hungover but it does take the pressure of the approach an awful lot.

Also I realised you should stay out as late as possible, keep in there etc, i swear some PUA-type stuff act like a night out is something you wanna get in and out from as quick as possible.

Awesome guys to go on a night out with too, proper lads night out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shahanshah For This Useful Post:
Jaz (25-02-2013)