Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#129)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-02-2013, 02:15 PM

Went out to meet Jynx and Ali, so i started pre-drinking on the train, it was nice and early we met.

Go for a pint in the Grand Central which is the dirtiest place I have ever been in, maybe the worst place i have ever been in. We bought food and gave money to some homeless guy and killed time until Ritz opened.

FINALLY it opens, we queue for 15 minutes or so after waiting half hour to get in the queue eventually making our way to the front:

Bouncer (To Jynx): Could you step to the side please, not tonight mate
Jynx: Whats up?
BOuncer: This is punishment for last week
Jynx: What did I do?
Bouncer: You pissed were pissing. . . in the doorway to Ritz telling me to fuck off because you don't come here anyway

Hahaha fucksake, love that he was just getting punished not banned.

So we mooch on over to 5th Ave, its nice and quiet but building up in there, lots of hot girls too, chat shit and J starts speaking to some girls - i come in and wing but being the first set of the night I was awful haha its gotta be that way at the beginning.

Right I just realised I don't have too much memory of what happened from here (10:30) till like 3am but I remember going around wasn't approaching too much but I was doing my thing, smoking area chatting, me and J winding each other up, towards the end I started to 'approach properly'. Need that push from a wing still.

Then I remember speaking to some girl and her friend said she was a tranny - stupid cockblocks - anyway i made out with her about 3 times as i saw her and then felt her Adam's apple FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK a hot tranny. Then my opener was just "I think i made out with a tranny, am i gay?". 90% sure it was a tranny, i was wasted so it wasn't exactly Poirot on the case.

Went AXM and I'm mingling a lot better, probably not as well as I remember FUCK I really don't remember much. Chatted to some gay people which involved me saying "Not that im homophobic or anything" + me and Jynx acting like bender's to gget it in HAHAHA this might be one of the best parts of the night just some Bouncer going "Where you been tonight?", us "5th Ave . . . meeting some guys, we're soooo silly!". Its funny because AXM is a good laugh which you wouldn't expect.

In the quiet area jynx pointed at some girl walking, i stroll on up, make out, pull her to the sofa, then outside "Where you staying tonight? Come mine", her, "Okay" then her 6 friends come along leaving the club and she's gone; got her number and texted her today.

I mosey on over to J speaking to 2 girls, he tells me to go away so i was thinking "Ohhh maybe he's got some shit going on or some 'interaction 'too advanced' for me " or something random but i overhear him declaring "You've never had dick? Its awesome, you'll love it" then he tells me one slapped him and they're near-by like "Sorry!", I look at her (and i think im pretending to gay, maybe, not sure) and sincerely tell her "You know, he spends every Tuesday and Monday helping out at homeless shelters and little sick kids" i spin around to him explaining how he's a dating coach to her hahahaha and now he's the CEO of some charity too. wtf.

Go inside I speak to another girl and make out again, same type of deal as earlier, was sick and she was hot too but then it fizzled out or friends or w/e cant remember.

Try to make out with a lesbian, bit of dancing, little adventures going around, lose Ali,, we leave looking for somewhere open and we decide to carry on drinking and do ADVANCED DAY GAME.

ADVANCED DAY GAME is when you're an mpua and you don't go home and walk around the city centre doing day game and have Jynx just shouting "Do you even lift bro", he got some fine girls number from it too, nearly gets into a fight and we make some friends with guys who let us drink Whiskey with them in Picadilly station and we go home.

Feel like shit now, realised i must have spent all of 5th wondering around by myself (chatting to people too) w/o J and Ali wtf.

One of the funniest nights out I've ever been on, if there was somewhere to drink we woulda carried on doing DG, I was sobering up at that point though.

Funnily enough apart from all the random stories and events and trannies I did learn quite a lot lmao.

Edit: does this even count as a field report haha

lesson: if J can get a girls number with his main vocabulary and topic of convo being "Do you even lift bro" whilst steaming at 7am in the street then 'what to say' may not be too important

Last edited by Shahanshah; 17-02-2013 at 02:25 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shahanshah For This Useful Post:
Jaz (22-02-2013), Jynx-Manchester (17-02-2013), sapmi (17-02-2013)