Thread: Which way?
View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-02-2013, 02:13 AM

In my opinion the only way to make progress is to practice and practice, and dont be put off when things dont go well.

Last week, myself and 3 wings met up for a drink. It was the first time in over a year, the 4 of us had been out "sarging" as 2 of us have LTRS blah blah, and its hard to keep up gaming when youre in LTRs.

All of us go direct, one wing whose is now in an LTR, 2 years ago couldnt open a set for love nor money, and was going to quit, I have picture of him from last week on a sofa with his arms around 2 HB8s lording it up with 3 amogs looking stunned that they "lost their 2 girls"

Whilst all this is happening the other wing is number closing a girl he grabbed walking back from the toilet.

This situation 2 or 3 years ago would of never happened, but we all have put the effort and are only now reaking in the sucessess and the happyiness now.

So my advice is get a wing, get a good wing, and open open open.

If you have a group of wings you regularly go out with, make game of first to 100..

1 point: approach
5 points: Number close
10 points: Kiss close
25 points: Fornication close

Trust me, if you are motivated to do that, your wings help you out and push you, I guarantee youll make it to 100 in 4 months.

dont worry theres another six around the corner...

Last edited by tebbs; 15-02-2013 at 02:15 AM.