View Single Post
(#4)
Old

Default 14-02-2013, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by db x View Post
Be outcome dependant but change the outcome to something more normal. For example an outcome from an interaction could be 'first to decide if they are cool and if they are then to display and develop my attractive traits'
I like that ... especially the fact that you are screening from the get go ... that is actually something I used to do back in my natural before pick up days ... I realize that is a necessary piece to have ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by db x View Post
I suggest hanging around here for a while and having a look at some old posts, you will see another side to this 'game' you play.
For sure ... I am actually looking to get in touch with my old natural ways a bit ... based on the way you sound ... it seems to me that is what it's about here ... much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaelephant View Post
How do your pronounce Čeef ?
Č ... is the letter in Bosnia and I believe other slavic languages ... that makes the sound CH in america ... example ... CHanel, CHoo CHoo ... so the pronunciation would be ... CHIEF ...

Thanks for the feedback ... ... I actually come from a natural background ... I got into this because I wanted to improve the quality of women in my life ... I must say the verbiage was never a huge issue with a lot of these pick up terms and all ... after all words are just words ... somewhere along the lines I lost myself in the sense of always second guessing myself ... and over analyzing social situations ... but I barreled through that for the most part ... now it's just a matter of keeping head strong ... and breaking some old habits ... but for the most part it's all good in the neighborhood