View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-02-2013, 01:12 AM

Fri, Sat and Mon

Fri
Went out Fri with Shahanshah, K and Tom, then Darood rolled up. Hit Troff, great little place for nice beer, good tunes and good crowd. Chatted to the boys and a couple of Spanish girls K had crashing at his. Then we hit the floor for a bit and Shah points out a Chinese girl. I go over and roll with 'Hey I'm Ashley, who are you?' I take her hand and vibe from there.

After a couple of mins she wants to talk to her mate so I introduce myself to her. Both of them love me and I get free reign to isolate my girl. We chat about art and music and after a bit she offers to buy me an ale. We then grind a bit on the dancefloor, but she wouldn't let me make out with her, possibly as her friend was nearby. I probably should have taken that as a hint to drag her out the room for a bit! Anyway, she asks me for my number, and I set up D2 for Tues night.

Sat
I arranged to meet Shahanshah in Bluu bar. I'm there for 10 mins on my own, have a stroll around. I see a hot girl on her own. I introduce myself and we chat for a few mins, then she says she has to go and leaves the venue. Shahanshah turns up and we head to TV21's to meet some others. I open a girl, but she's with her boyfriend. Then a cute girl gives me a smile and I go over to introduce myself. We have a good laugh, and I get her number as I have to go home. Only stayed out an hour or so.

Mon
Head to a student night at Revolution Deansgate Locks. Man, not been here a while and now I remember why. The music was shocking, all the sets I opened rude, and even had a guy kick off on me for talking to his friend. I ended up fucking off home as I couldn't be bothered any more.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 12-02-2013 at 01:28 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
kowalski (12-02-2013), Shahanshah (12-02-2013)