View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default The Čeef Against The World - 12-02-2013, 12:38 AM

Whats up everyone ... my name is Čeef and this is officially my first post ...

I am new to this forum and am not sure what this forum is like ... what type of PUA's use this forum ... and how active it is ... but I would like to give it a shot ...

I am going to keep a journal on here ... and continue posting depending on how well the interactions are flowing ... I would love this to be the forum where I meet a lot of like minded dudes ... and we can share ideas! ... and I'll be posting on others threads as well ...

I'll go ahead and start off with a sticking point of mine ... and I am sure of many PUA's ... and if anybody has mastered this and is current successful in pick up ... please share your insight ...

Being outcome dependent ... as much as I hate to admit it and tell myself that I am not ... when I backwards rationalize ... I realize I am ... here is why ... so at this point I am good at opening and hooking the set ... very rarely do I get negative responses ... and if I do I calibrate ... and stack forward ... I am also pretty good at making conversation and DHVing ... I can keep a conversation going and be accepted in a group as if I was one of their good friends ... what I have been a little uncomfortable with is IODing ... so I am going to fix that sticking point ... but the problem is ... I go out having fun ... I do one set ... I do another set ... and I do a third set ... and they all go decent ... I open and have a fun conversation ... fair ... but now a thought seeps into my brain ... I need to spark attraction ... I need to IOD and create sexual tension ... so the next set I am overly aware of this ... and get uncomfortable about it ... I try a couple of more sets ... the same thing happens and I begin dwelling on the fact that I am not IODing and sparking attraction ... so now I become un-social ... and get into my head ... so I just went from having fun to being outcome dependent ...

So I guess how do you guys who have mastered this ... balance having fun and working on new skills without becoming over analytically and outcome dependent ... I question myself if I should release of outcome completely ... but there is that underlying fear that if I do that ... how will I know if I am progressing and doing good ... but at the same time I have read in books how ... that is the whole point ... to not give a shit and release of outcome completely ... by not worrying about it ... that outcome is actually more likely to happen ... it's like by being aware of it ... you are almost creating resistance against it ...

The human brain is so complex! lol