View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-09-2009, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanca View Post
So that was our first proper night in Bristol. Now me, Stu and Sean need to round up some more lads and get a proper hub going!
Deffo! Nice one for getting the ball rolling, you won't regret it as Stu can tell you it's awesome when you get a lot going out. Hopefully others will join you now and you can get something going like we have here up in Manchester.

Quote:
6) Having a wing in field is going to be a huge advantage.
Quote:
I said to Stu "right, I'm going for a wee. On the way back, I'm opening." I didn't. In my mind I figured they were too spread out, plus one had fucked off outside and I didn't feel up to a two set. I know they can be tricky.
Why didn't you use Stu? I'm sure if you would have talked to them he'd have come over and taken one of the girls to one side or was he away wooing the ladyfolk?

Quote:
3) The fact the we had little success on the night is unimportant. The fact is, me and Stu had a wicked night, really got to know each other and I certainly gained a massive amount in confidence
This is a good mentality to have if you don't have fun and are completely goal orientated you're going to be robotic.

"Is it wrong for a man to love his guitar?"

"It is if he puts his balls between the strings, and strums himself to ecstasy!"