View Single Post
(#36)
Old

Send a message via Skype™ to Mark Envy
Default 08-02-2013, 07:10 PM

I'm just a gentleman this way but saying, "I'm taking you home." Is a pretty common thing for me. To them it shows that you are willing to go that 'extra mile' to impress them. That instantly gives you brownie points and the conversation in the car should be the time where you REALLY start to throw in all those cheeky comments about her and her stories while throwing your own stories in there.

By the time you get to her place you initiate the kiss and just give her an excuse. My step-brother's favorite is, " I had a fun night but I'm dying for a cuppa, do you mind?" Because you we're such a gentleman for driving her home, more than likely she would say yes. Once inside just say that you've been dying to kiss her since the date site but you didn't want to freak her out in public. Escalate from the kiss to making out taking a break inbetween and talking a little more on her couch. Once that torturous endeavor is over and done with. Move in for another kiss and start escalating. She should be so turned on by this point. If she isn't then you are slowly falling into the dreaded LJBF zone. So be quick and precise.

This is what my step-brother used on two really goody two shoes nice girls. The kind that most guys would want to bring home and show her off to the family. But that's just my opinion. I've usually developed enough sexual attraction so I never really have this problem.

-Mark