View Single Post
(#27)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-02-2013, 03:30 PM

This old Chestnut again. Plenty of Cock is largely a waste of time I find, I'd say you're not getting responses Dan because;

1) It's largely full of cock
2) The humour in your profile is obscure/borderline creepy. As a guy reading that I felt a little bit weirded out, to a girl you might sound schizophrenic.

Also looks tend to matter more on there, so if you haven't got a good pic up or you're just not that good looking people tend not to give you the time of day.

Don't send copy/paste messages, it's obvious. Send a message specific to them based on their interests/observations from their photo's etc.

Meeting girls for dates from POF is a piss of piece. The disappoint i've found is that when you meet them in real life they're not as hot as their profile pics (which are always going to be pictures of them taken at their best/edited/cleverly masked with shadow/contrast etc) or they are just plain weird or dull. Only once have I met a girl who was hotter in real life and she was bang-tidy but a bit of a fruit-cake.

It's a bit too chavy for me as well CuZ iT iZ FrEe InNiT BaBeS!! you get a lot of pond life.

I've found being a bit of cunt/arrogant in your profile with splashes of humour works well.

However I think you're better off hitting on girls face to face when you're out and about, the odds are more in your favor as your online message isn't buried underneath lame messages from 40-50 other chumps sent that same day.

To make things clearer, here's a song about the pitfalls of internet 'dating'...
mc lars-internet relationships - YouTube

It was fear of myself that made me odd
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hustler25 For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (07-02-2013), db x (08-02-2013), Framejacker (07-02-2013), maestro (07-02-2013)