View Single Post
(#26)
Old
MASTER PUA
KickUps Champion, Curveball Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Default 07-02-2013, 02:35 PM

That girl was either a guy or a girl taking the piss out of you.

I arranged 2 dates off pof, one flaked and the other was cool. Plenty of flakes at the near meeting stages of chat though.

However the girl I met shown me her pof account and how many messages she gets, I mean she must have had 30 maybe 40 a day.. She messaged me which is why she ended up meeting up with me, I don't use it at the moment but I found it an excellent way to practice my text game, Infact I got rather good and I'm thinking of re enabling my account just for that purpose but having seen the men:women ratio message wise I've been avoiding it like the plauge.

Remember most the people on there (that are not wierdos and you would say were hot) are not really there for dating and only for validation. even some that message you will just be sat around with their girlfriends laughing at people on there. But not all of them, I'd just say use it as practice for texting, it's definitely indirectly got me laid a fair bit and it was good to see how far you can push certain boundaries with people you don't care about.

EDIT:

Oh and stop messaging girls first. Make your tag line and main picture build interest and just view profiles rather than message.

The unexamined life is not worth living.

Last edited by db x; 07-02-2013 at 02:46 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to db x For This Useful Post:
Hustler25 (07-02-2013), maestro (07-02-2013)