View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-02-2013, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
So, I had IOIs thrown at me so it was 'on'. Her friends were also occupied by my wings. I escalated physically, but to be honest was still too fucking slow.
What did you expect her to do? Give you a blowjob in the middle of the dance floor?

It's ok to take it slow. Making out in the club isn't important. What is important is that you make her comfortable enough for her to want to spend time with you in the club.

Makeouts in the club are over-rated. The goal is to have a girl in your arm, walking out of the club at the end of the night. The club itself is just a courtship area. This is more the case these days where you can get chucked out and banned for bathroom pulls (I got in trouble for this).

So, fun guy in the club, with no obvious agenda, girls will gravitate to you, even buying you drinks, because no other guys are like that! These are the guys that get there dicks wet.

So, relax in the club, talk to girls, don't feel you have to do anything impressive, even if she's giving you "IOIs". Some girls are naturally very flirty like that. If you get to make out with them, fine, but don't beat yourself up for it!

Now, last night, I think you did better than you thought, willing to wager 5pence on it (because I'm skint). I reckon you can piss all over night game like a massive pimp, within a few weeks, because of your day game successes.

Guys, watch this space, you may learn a thing or two

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sapmi For This Useful Post:
Hustler25 (02-02-2013), nova (02-02-2013)