View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Night game, back on it - 02-02-2013, 12:59 AM

OK, so I've pretty much done zero night game since being back on the scene except a couple of drunken nights at 42s with sapmi where I just chatted to Jaz about brewing beer.

Thurs 31st Jan

Last night, I met up with a couple of the dudes from the day game crew. We decided to rock out Ritz with its European student meat market night. Started off well and approached a few sets, winged each other pretty well going in to distract the friends. However something I need to get my head around is the speed at which things can happen in night game.

For instance, I approached this girl with amazing hair, and told her how awesome it was. She replied telling me she loved my hair, and proceeded to tell me she loved my jacket. So, I had IOIs thrown at me so it was 'on'. Her friends were also occupied by my wings. I escalated physically, but to be honest was still too fucking slow. Why couldn't I make out with her then and there? I had it in my head that I had to isolate her, or lead her away from her friends. Fuck that. In future I need to be getting involved as soon as that shit is ON... and it was on.

So, despite the night being full of cockblocks which pissed me off, I did countless approaches all of them being nice and direct. I need to learn how to handle the friends and more importantly get my wings to be more resilient (take one for the team)... I'm up for some more of this.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
Shahanshah (02-02-2013)