View Single Post
(#30)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-01-2013, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
Get used to this. Girls will loose interest even though they thought you were the coolest guy in the room when they met you.
Im going through this at the minute, i was bored on facebook one night and started messaging this girl who is drop dead gorgeous. one thing lead to another and ended up with her number. the first two days were getting to know each other and working out her interests.

Each text was a huge paragrah and i was just going with the flow.. i wasnt thinking about what i was texting and how to structure it i was just being me and if she doesnt like that shit she can get the fuck out the way.

There is no point in being anyone else other than yourself.

anyway.... we chatted for 2 - 3 days solid and realised she has a busy few weeks ahead. i played with the idea of a date and she was so game. we arranged for in a few weeks as she has alot on at the moment. my issue now is that when we do chat its boring shit becuase im just waiting to take her out. i dont want her to loose interest but i cba texting for the sake of it. i feel like im going to ruin things because i have this time to fill until we eventually meet up.

If Your Not Growing, Your Dying

Keep Progressing

Jynx