Thread: Which way?
View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-01-2013, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
I was in a similar situation. I decided to go out and do day game on my own. After a couple of months I started meeting people that I liked and would hang out with. This includes girls and fellow day gamers.

The best way to improve? You need to get out the house and talk to people. This is not an overnight process though, you need to put in the hours. A side effect of this is that conversing with and meeting people becomes easier the more comfortable you are with it all.
thanks man, I know its going to take a while but it will be worth it in the end also i looking at it as some new and exciting that i'm going to enjoy.

Started today, i had an appointment in the city centre, so on my lunch i tried to talk to a few ppl,

asked one women the time, got an answer, which was not much of an interaction,

asked another girl where the nearest cash machine was, again it was over before it started.

Spoke to a cashier for few minutes while she was serving me,
me "you look like your having a good shift,"
cashier "ha, telling me about it"
me "well better in here than outside its freezing"
cashier "yeah it's horrible, aint it, cant complain really i've only just started"
me "yeah unlucky, what time do you finish?"
Cashier "4 o'clock"
me "that's not that bad"
Cashier "yeah, i can go shopping after it"
blah blah.... was quite happy with that interaction

spoke to old woman on the bus, as i got up to get off at my stop

ME "this weather is atrocious"
old "yeah, and it's going to get worse"
Me "really thought we had had enough of the snow now, meant to be getting warmer at the weekend, isn't"
old "going to snow some more first"

I went to speak to more but i could help but feel like i had no reason/business speaking to them, the other thing i'm finding difficult is making more of a connection/conversation other than

me "#question#?"
them "#answer#"
me "thanks" then i walk away

The most success i have had is just starting on a statement like "weather is shit" or "specific statement about situation/surroundings"
The Following User Says Thank You to Framejacker For This Useful Post:
nova (25-01-2013)