View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-01-2013, 05:50 AM

I've loadsa mates & people who have all the "reasons" not to go too. Although I've been told by some people that I've inspired them to do something with their lives all round, not just by making a move to a new place, but also by always being so determined in everything I do, & always doing what I say I'm gunna do, makes them feel there is always time for big changes. It's true I'm a positive muthafukka & I'm constantly moving forward.

I'm starting an open degree part time. First two modules are introducing the social sciences, & discovering psychology. You can choose to do less or more, it's up to you what you take on board. At the minute I'm going for a psychology degree, & in all truth it's probably gunna stay that way - the point here is that if whatever you choose at the beginning no longer interests you after a year or two, you can change the direction of your studies & head for a degree in a different subject (not sure when the absolute maximum limit is for changing though) also note that you can only do this if you choose to do an open degree, which I advise as its just so flexible, in fact the whole fucking thing in general is really flexible, it's awesome.

Right now I'm just preparing, watching the videos on the site & going through the induction, study map, checklist etc, & making sure that when it officially starts on Feb 2nd, that all I have to do is pick up & begin

You can't win if you don't play