View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-01-2013, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YNNAD View Post
routine for "sex at your place".
i'll try to help you one more time, take it or leave it. To be honest, i've been to their places more than mine.

You don't need a "routine", you lead them as much as possible. Take them out of the club for something to eat. Screen for logistics before hand. You can find out then whether it's down that night or not.

i.e"where do you live, who you out with, what you doing tmrw"...be subtle about it.

be fun and normal in the interaction. Try not to spend the whole time snogging. Have fun with her and her friends. Do rounds if you want. Nothing wrong in buying her a drink if the interaction is going well.

Make sure you're aware of club closing times. She will rarely go home with you at 10:30. The girls you're around with at 2ish are the ones you're likely to pull. Use line like "lets chill at yours", or "going that way anyway, just pop in for one beer"...

if you're going to her place, she wants you to take full responsibilty. She could say "he only popped by to go loo, on way home, we had a beer, one thing led to another etc" Not way say to her "lets go to yours to have sex"..... she doesn't want you or anyone else thinking you're a slut. Just lead her and be as chilled and fun as poss. The more normal you are the better. Remember, for you, going back to a girls place should be the most normal thing in the world for you. It happens all the time! Guys who haven't even heard of pickup do it! They don't need routines, its normal! If you're sexual in your game, it helps. You can talk to her about sex, in a non creepy way.

Hope this helps. It took me a while to get to this stage

The Following User Says Thank You to sapmi For This Useful Post:
Jaz (21-01-2013)