View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Post Anyone help me with approaches - 18-01-2013, 09:08 PM

Okay so I'm new on here but considering what I've read, I'm not new to some ways a PUA works.
I started reading The Game by Neil Strauss, its the first book I've read in about 4 years and about 1/4 of the way through I realised my life is like a friggen tape recorder doused in self pitty and shame. For too long have I sat back and allowed my feeling of sorrow take over my life even though I had a damn good reason; my gf was killed in a car crash. But just as I thought 'shit I might need to actually get help' I came across the book and seriously I think it's the best therapy I could have received and for a fraction of the price, might I add.
Now I'm hitting on girls (mainly on-line) but I need to build confidence. I noticed I walk with more confidence. My mind has almost taken control and I use to be a "good-guy" now I literally have 2 women chasing me and honestly I couldn't care less, I just want to meet new people instead. I'm flirting with model's (lingerie and naked) I'm getting invited to spend the week with various girls who "want to see me so badly", hell a girl even offered to buy me plane tickets and to meet her famous sister in Miami. And all this felt good, it felt like I was climbing the world's social ladder.
I guess the main reason I don't go out sarging is simple; I don't want to bring a girl home to have sex in my parents house. So what do I do. Make her wanna take me to her house? Or rent a room? Or even still, just number close/kiss close every girl?
Also, the approach, does anyone have a method to calm the fuck down when approaching set/s? - I'm fine doing it just my heart rate hits borderline insanity!

Thanks and happy sarging

YNNAD