View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA
KickUps Champion, Curveball Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Default 17-01-2013, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
if she doesn't text back. i just forget about it.

u always gotta have numerous on the go. (at first b4 anything gets serious)

options give u leverage
Good advise but also abc, 'always be closing'.

To me I don't text constantly, mainly because I don't have time or energy to be having conversations via text also because mine also have a tendancy to dry up, so I'm usually texting to arrange the next meet. try and make sure you at least get as far as kino/kissing in the first date otherwise your not showing enough intent.

Against most people on heres thought I wouldn't be scared to try and take people back to yours on a first date though, from my experience more mature girls will go for it if they're into you, less mature ones tend to want to do the 'dating ritual' but again 'always be closing' and pushing the conversation/situation forward at *her* fastest pace.

You say they dry up after a week or so? I would advise hinting at a second meet in your first couple of texts after your first meet, then a little fun and flirting and then propose the meet during the peak of conversation before it 'drys up'. You want to do it during the most interesting part of the conversation rather than getting caught up in it and waiting till at the end, I find at least.

Db

The unexamined life is not worth living.