Thread: Hot and Cold
View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-09-2009, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpotter View Post
Basically, there's a girl that i like very much indeed and can see things going somewhere IF it works out well.
First off, I'd try and get away from the mindset of 'waiting for fate to decide' this. It's ideally your call on this, and you should take the bull by the horns, therefore up to YOU IF it works out well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpotter View Post
She is blowing hot and cold each day and it's seriously fucking with my mind as it's putting her in control. Now don't get me wrong I seriously like her very much but she tells me what is wrong and I do my best to put her mind at ease.
You said it... she is in control. She is (shit) testing you in every which way, pulling and pushing you with hot and cold response (not sure what hot/warm responses you have been getting, but ideally you need to try and push all this to one side as a lack of negative response is often a warm response). You need to stop thinking of yourself as her shoulder to cry on... this makes you her friend and nothing more.

You say you seriously like her, but think about it - on what grounds?? What makes her so special that you will let her dominate your field of potential suitors/girls. There's millions out there. Just because one shows a little interest in you you SHOULD NOT let her bog you down with you focusing on trying to tackle just her. She won't thank you for it at the end of the day.

P.S. Ruthlessness has unfortunate connotations - i.e. heartless, merciless, lack of compasion. Ideally you want to be disciplined like Legend suggests and ultimately respect yourself!

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 17-09-2009 at 11:57 AM. Reason: bad grammar