Thread: Hot and Cold
View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-09-2009, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustler25 View Post
I am (or at least I think I am) at my core a nice guy, however if someone fucks me over I will just sack them off and move on. Or if a girl does not reciprocate my interests I am not going to chase her or sit at home crying about it I will just sack her off and move on.
In order to become self-disciplined you sometimes have to be ruthless with yourself otherwise other distractions can get in the way.

That is my point really, when I say to 'be ruthless' I meant with the emotions in oneself if they only serve as a distraction. I don't mean be directly ruthless with other people.
Hustler,
I think we are on the same page. Self ruthlessness is at times crucial. But in my case, I prefer to call it self-discipline.

In my non-pua days I used to mop around when a girl didnt reciprocate my interests. It was my weakness. Nowadays, fortunately (or unfortunately) the tables are turned. A case in point: I spent three evenings with a girl recently but I made my intention clear from the very beginning that I couldnt and wouldnt be in a serious relationship. I am a very nice guy, I treat girls well. So we had the best time together. At the weekend, I got a text saying, her feelings were deeper and she wanted to take it further but she knew it couldnt happen so she politely said she would pull away and not contact me again before she got hurt. So call it ruthless or whatever, I didnt bother replying and lo behold, the next day I was bombarded with texts and messages and phonecalls which I didnt answer till the next day (ruthless, maybe). She said she was sorry and would like to see me again.

Maybe my experience seems gay but it is true and it is better to portray a life example.

Much success..!

----------------------
I am LeGeNd...