View Single Post
(#157)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-01-2013, 01:12 AM

Back on the streets

With Christmas and other stuff, I'd not been out and about on the streets for a couple of weeks.

Thursday

I headed out for a bit, did a couple of approaches and was pretty fucking ropey. None of the girls would stop I was so tame. Man up!

Friday

This was so much better. I think this is the only day I have had every girl stop and chat with me as I was definitive in my actions, had a swagger and was laid back as fuck in conversation with them. The last interaction was awesome. I held her hand the whole time with her completely at ease and in my zone. She said she had to meet her friend, but didn't use it as an excuse to go, with her friend eventually turning up to say meet me as well.

Another girl i chatted to, some dude turned up, and as I went for her number I foolishly asked 'is that your boyfriend?' WTF. Needless to say she didn't give me her number.

Saturday

I was still drunk when I crawled from my pit. I made it into town and despite being shaky was pretty enthusiastic to chat to chicks. I made a point of getting more physical with all of my sets today. All of them I squared up to face to face, maintained solid eye contact, and held their hand beyond comfort.

I need to learn to back off if they become uncomfortable with my proximity, as a couple of them did, as I chased them if they backed off. I will learn to calibrate this shit the more I do it.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 06-01-2013 at 01:16 AM.