View Single Post
(#34)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-01-2013, 04:18 PM

Bloody hell, there are far too many convos in this thread:

Nova, Phil's last post explained it. He'd clearly finished with her by that time, but she wanted to feel like it was her decision to deny, so she told him no. I've walked away from girls before, then they chase you down to tell you it's off. Wtf - get lost bitch! Phil was right to be angry.

Phil, although having the right to be angry, you shouldn't have. She did that, but who gives a fuck. You're bigger than that, SUMO.

Dan, actually read the posts. A first date is the meeting after the first encounter. Therefore a 2nd date is in fact the 3rd time you meet the girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Girls who think I'm best-ever. Girls you wouldn't expect it from.
The girls who think you're the best ever, I wouldn't expect anything from.

I have a theory on that though, based on my limited experience that the girls dressed sluttily are least likely to put-out up front. The conservatively dressed girls, who may look a little innocent tend to be easier (and dirtier)... based on my experience.

I believe K, that your ability to fuck most of the girls you've dated on this first night is down to your skill in choosing the right women, as opposed to your oozing, immediate irresistibility.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HammerTime For This Useful Post:
kowalski (05-01-2013), Phil (05-01-2013)