View Single Post
(#148)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-01-2013, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by db x View Post
Don't make the mistake of thinking its got to be a slow process though, next time you've done a fresh set see it as a fresh start stop thinking about your reference points about yourself and start thinking about her reference points about you, if you fuck up then learn from it.

I guess I'm trying to say its better to learn from fucking up the at the right stuff than slowly building upon bad foundations.
I don't see anything particularly bad about the foundations I created with this girl. I think the date went pretty fucking well if you compare the way I used to go about it. I made out with her loads (and was not deterred by her token resistance) had a good feel of her tits, ass and pussy in the bar, and nearly got her back to mine without even suggesting it.

I agree in seeing each girl as a fresh start, and can see the difference in behaviour now between old numbers and new. I had built bad foundations with the old ones, chased them, and hesitated in taking action... thus they have lost interest. The new ones I have been a lot more laid back with and seem keen to see me, even asking me out on dates (something new to me), so I assume I'm heading in a better direction with my new numbers.

As for the reference points. I'm talking about realising the positive impact of taking risks and how it can bring me results a lot faster for me. For example, after recent experiences, physical contact and kissing are not as big a deal as they used to be. They are now more within my reality than ever, and I can see how much more attracted the girls are as a result.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 02-01-2013 at 05:38 PM.