View Single Post
(#147)
Old
MASTER PUA
KickUps Champion, Curveball Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Default 02-01-2013, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
I see where you guys are coming from, and can see the obvious flaws in romantic film behaviour. It is this sort of behaviour I am in the process of eradicating. I feel a hell of a lot less like that type of guy now and as a result I am less likely to see a girl if I don't feel I will gain sex from it... unlike before. One example would be the girl who wouldn't allow me to kiss her on the cheek. This girl I have no time for.

I feel I am more resilient and less scared to take action since seeing my first results. I just need more reference experiences to push this forward properly, and the only way to do that is to push my personal boundaries and take more risks. I am doing this, and will carry on doing this. The most important element in this is I'm actually having fun, in particular the girls serenading me!
Good mate growth and forward movement are both great things.

Don't make the mistake of thinking its got to be a slow process though, next time you've done a fresh set see it as a fresh start stop thinking about your reference points about yourself and start thinking about her reference points about you, if you fuck up then learn from it.

I guess I'm trying to say its better to learn from fucking up the at the right stuff than slowly building upon bad foundations.

Just my thoughts, I'm often wrong.

The unexamined life is not worth living.