Thread: Hot and Cold
View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-09-2009, 06:39 PM

Hustler self improvement doesn't mean you have to be selfish far from it.
If anything self improvement leads to being better to other people.

What constutes success? If being rich is what your after then yes being selfish is the way to be sucessful but I see that as social conditioning and going after external wealth rather than being happy with who you are whatever the situation.
I would rather be happy within myself than wealthy.

I think we are on the same page but you have a strange way of saying it with words like ruthless and selfish. These are not traits I wish to have or be known for.

Back to Jpot
There's something between you, you're talking till late at night and she has issues with an ex so just cutting her out would seem like a pretty ruthless thing to do.

You doesn't have to totally cut her out just not chase after her, be independant from the situation. If later down the line you get with her then great but if you don't, don't worry you are awesome enough to find someone else.

Be happy within yourself rather than rely on other peoples approval to lift you up. Seeking approval is taking where as if you are a naturally cool happy genuine guy who doesn't seek approval then you give rather than take <The kind of thing in Tyler's blueprint.

"Is it wrong for a man to love his guitar?"

"It is if he puts his balls between the strings, and strums himself to ecstasy!"