View Single Post
(#142)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-01-2013, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
This slow burn: many dates, being serenaded for hours, taking elevensies together, conforming to their rules all the time. It is pretty gay and totally dishonest. It reminds of how clueless kids behave and how most of our unhappy friends got into their relationships.
I don't feel I am being gay or dishonest. I take girls to places I want to them, and do things with them that I enjoy (believe it or not I love the ritual of afternoon tea). I'm having a blast at the moment and learning a lot about different girls and myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
This is not the behaviour of someone looking to have a little fun (their behaviour and yours). I would agree with the girl if she felt somewhat conned by you.
I don't believe I am conning anyone. I promise nothing to them. It may be painful for you to read this thread, or seen as strange behaviour. But hey, I was struggling to get a kiss until a couple of weeks ago and was nowhere near a lay. Sure I would love to speed up this process, and I will, with time.

I take onboard your sentiment K, and realise I am not getting what I want from these girls yet. I hope to give you all some more exciting and inspiring stories which include more bedroom action, and less tearoom action!

girls just wanna have fun
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
maestro (03-01-2013)