Thread: Hot and Cold
View Single Post
(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-09-2009, 05:38 PM

I clearly need to clarify, I am not advocating being ruthless with her (or other peoples emotions), I mean with your own emotions and beliefs that are causing you grief.

Maybe I should have explained myself alittle more, I don't condone being wreckless with other people and their feelings and emotions. However sometimes when your own feelings and emotions about a girl get tied up and strung all over the place it helps to be ruthless in dealing with these emotions to enable you to cut-off those ties if need be, stop wasting time and energy and to move on.

If you meet a guy and he's an absolute dick, once you've cemented an idea of this persons character within your brain you are not likely to want to give this person the time of day, give him any second chances or the benefit of the doubt! You have had to ruthlessly cut this person out of your life because there is no benefit in befriending this person as you know that it won't likely work.

Why shouldnt the same apply to women?? There is no point in chasing unrequited love or feelings with a girl or in sitting around and waiting for it to happen. It will only hold you back. Here is where you have to be ruthless with yourself and say ENOUGH! be realistic with yourself and move on.

Women are ruthless with men all the time because they have to be.

Some may regard this as selfish and in essence it is. After all we are all here pursuing 'Self-improvement' improving oneself for the better, for personal growth and reward. That in itself is surely selfish? We are not all necessarily here because we want to be philanthropists.

Adam Lyons (AFC adam) once said that what gave him his edge over other guys was that he was 'Cold'. Adam is naturally a nice guy and altruistic but he knew that if he wasn't ruthless or 'cold' (as he put it) he would get caught up in too many unwanted emotions with women and it would stifle his growth as a person.

Look around you, some of the most successful people on this planet have gotten to where they are because they have had to be ruthless at some stage. You only need to watch 'Dragons Den' to see all the dragons are ruthless people, yet they have had to be to get to where they are.

It was fear of myself that made me odd