Thread: Tony Robbins
View Single Post
(#30)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-01-2013, 06:36 PM

Become a student of necessity. What do people see as a necessity rather than a accessory?

Become a student of consequences and inevitibility. If i do 'x' i know 'y' is going to happen. Instead we react - reaction is not where you want to be its the direct opposite of anticipation.

Become a student of pain - Cultural, relationship, business'. If you can find what the pain is or the pain that's coming and get a solution, your futute is assured.

Become a student of value. What others value the value of everything.

A leader is someone who envisions potential problems in advance and solves them.

3 choices :

1. Just wait for things to happen and try to react to them and lose the edge and experience lots of pain.
2. Anticipate changes in trends by noticing whats going on around you, utilise the info to improve the quality of your life.
3. Become a trend creator. Develop or define a vision that inspires you and those around you.

Becoming a paradigm shifter:

1. Get clear on what is your vision
2. Ask questions no one is asking thats how you get new answers. Whats currently impossible in my industry that if it was possible it would change all the rules of the game? Same question in your personal life.
3. If it makes sense then break the rules.

Life rewards those that contribute on a massive scale.