View Single Post
(#139)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-12-2012, 12:37 AM

Post Christmas Dates

Girl 1: Thurs night

Met up with the Indian girl I met at the Job centre seminar a couple of weeks back. Took her to a couple of bars and the conversation was good. In the second bar I managed to get closer to her and initiate some hand holding and she was at ease with this. After a while I spotted an opportunity to go in for the kiss, admittedly after thinking about it a bit too much, and she turned her head saying 'it's too soon'. Fair enough. I feel I should have tried to kiss her earlier on and given myself more opportunities for it to happen. Next time.

Girl 2: Fri afternoon

Met up with Sophia the teacher. Last time I'd given her a kiss to the lips, but not made out. Today I took her for a tour of old industrial Manchester. We ended up down next to the canal looking at the geese and swans. As the day progressed I went from kissing her on the cheek, to kissing her on the lips to making out with her. We went to a bar, I told her some stories, made out some more, then I walked her back to her halls. She invited me in to the common room where she gave me a half hour live piano session. I could get used to these girls playing me live music... that's 2 weeks in a row.

She has been hard work to get a kiss out of, and as a result it has been a valuable lesson in perseverance.

Girl 3: Sat afternoon

Chez the solicitor. I'd gotten her number back in September. I'd kind of given up, but she'd prompted me to get back in touch with her recently, writing some stuff on my Facebook, so I arranged a D2. Then she flaked on that saying she was ill. I then didn't contact her for a couple of weeks, then arranged again. we went for a pot of tea and the conversation was good. Her body language was pretty closed off, with her arms folded a lot. I went to grab her hand and she was very tense and guarded. The whole thing lasted just over an hour and we left. I went to hug her goodbye and kiss her on the cheek, but she pulled away. I told her i was only kissing her on the cheek... but she said 'no'. Madness. I'm not holding out much hope with her, but will keep her in my phonebook.

In summary

I need to instill the mindset of perseverance more when making attempts to kiss the girl, rather than just going for it once per meet up. It would help if I acted on instinct more and made my first attempts as soon as I felt that urge. I am still hesitating too much and thinking about if I should 'make my move'. I should be taking action, not thinking.

girls just wanna have fun