Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-12-2012, 12:52 AM

Follow up game: the wkd away & the mini-date - 21st Dec

Girl 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
Instant Date: Tues 4th Dec
I saw a cute very cooly dressed Chinese girl...
…I then took her to another bar for a beer, we chatted about music, kissed some more, then I walked her to the station made out again, then she told me I should come stay in Bristol. Why not.
So I rang this girl a week later and she asked me to come down for the wkd. I thought I may as well, a lay was looking good (and I've not had one of those for a while). She comes to meet me at the station and takes me straight to her flat. We listened to some music, she poured me some ale and within a couple of hours I was banging her.

Not much else to add to this... I didn’t end up seeing much of Bristol in the couple of nights I was there, but I was otherwise entertained. It wasn’t all about banging though. She cooked a few different Chinese dishes for me, and one evening sat on the bed playing guitar and singing for me… this was definitely the highlight.

So, as I left she told me she wants to come up to Manchester in Jan. I’ll tell her to bring her guitar.

Girl 2

The same day I was departing for Bristol another girl, Sophia the Teacher, told me she wanted to give me my Christmas card. I told her to come meet me for an hour for a coffee before I got the train.

I was very laid back and un-expectant, as I'd seen her a couple of times before and she quite resistant to the physical contact I tried to initiate. I had also tried to kiss her when she blatantly wasn’t ready for that sh*t. This is something I’m slowly calibrating now… no more planned awkward ‘goodbye kisses’, I’ve got to live in the moment!

Today however, I held her eye contact a lot better, and she was looking at my lips when I talked. I got nice and close to her and I omitted the unnecessary opportunist physical contact. We chatted about random funny stuff and then I spotted a nice moment to go for the kiss, and she accepted. We didn't quite make out, but hey this was progress as she seems a bit shy about it all.

General

A lot of the girls in my phone are now either suggesting meeting up or at least dropping hints they want to see me. Also, a couple of the old ones who I'd stopped messaging have resurfaced. Now they see I don’t care so much, and can no longer feel the neediness I used to omit, they all seem more interested. My phonebook is beginning to show signs of abundance... now I just need a few more results/reference experiences to reflect this in reality.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 24-12-2012 at 02:34 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (24-12-2012), HammerTime (30-12-2012), Hustler25 (24-12-2012), kowalski (24-12-2012), maestro (24-12-2012), SmileyK (27-12-2012)