Thread: Tony Robbins
View Single Post
(#22)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-12-2012, 10:17 AM

Self-fulfilling prophesy = we get what we look for. Look for the bad you'll get more of it, look for the good you'll get more of that too.

Media etc builds us up to look at the negative, not to look to far ahead and to be satisified with the average.

1. See life as it is - don't make it worse than it is or better.
2. See it better than it is - use the power of positive thinking. Develop an image in your mind of how you want things to be, get clear of what your goals are, get real specific. That vision will pull you through in the tough times.
3. Make it like you see it. Take that vision and make it a reality. Make it the way you want it.

1. Decide to develop the habit of focussing on what's right instead of what's wrong. Focus on what you do have rather than what you don't. 7 day challange - no negativity. Focus on solution instead of problems.
2. Instead of judging yourself and others decide (remember these are decisions) to become curious instead of judgemental. Judge less, percieve more, get curious.

Any person that takes glee in watching another persons pain will experience plenty of pain themselves.

Free yourself from the disease of making others wrong and you'll free yourself from the disease of making yourself wrong. You'll have a lot more energy to create solution instead of problem.

To get curious ask :

What do I like about this person?
I wonder whats going on with this person to make them feel this way?
How could I help this person?

3. Decide to find something to appreciate from any negative person or situation and develop the habit of giving compliments.