View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-12-2012, 03:25 PM

Saturday 15th December

Feeling pumped head out with my friends for a Christmas social get together. Meet up with one my mates at a local pub, the place is heaving with revellers (mainly men, and hard bastards at that), I'm feeling cool and confident, big smile really enjoying being in the moment chatting with my mate about the football results that day. I'm getting a few admiring glances from the women, admittedly they were of the 'mature' age range.

We drink up move on to the pub we are all due to meet up in. Get to the rendezvous location, completely dead old mans boozer I feel my state diminishing so I'm itching to move on to the next location but don't want to be rude to the girl who arranged the night and wanted to meet at that venue. To keep my state up I crack a few jokes and lead the conversation as the lads in the group are typically moaning and being their usual negative selves.

We move on to the next bar, it's a gay bar. No straight single girls it seems, a waste of an hour.

As we head to the next bar I cut away from the group as I see a girl walking towards me on the phone. I walk up to her and say 'You have gorgeous legs' she's still on the phone walking so I walk with her, I say 'Call them back, talk with me'. A policemen calls me over, he says he's been watching me and said:

Policemen 'Do you want to get arrested for sexual harrassment?'
Me: 'You're joking that's not sexually harrassment I just told her she was sexy'
Policemen 'She didn't look like she was enjoying it'
Me: 'Are you telling me you never chat up women?'
Policemen 'I'm married'
Me: 'Well before you were married?'
Policemen 'Don't let me catch you doing that again'
Me: 'I can't guarantee that' I slap him on the back and walk off

Fuck Da Police!

Head to the next bar my friends are already in there seated, I buy myself a drink on making my way over a spot a 2 girls and a guy seated chatting, one of the girls is gorgeous, I wade in and tell her so. 'Excuse me, you look absolutely beautiful I'm Stu, what's your name' She blushes, the guy looks a bit put-out. He's dressed like a Butlins red-coat so I don't feel apologetic for it.

Anyway I tell her she looks a spitting image of Rhianna she loves this and gets all excitable, I get her number and say we should go for coffee sometime. She says sure but then comes back with 'I have a boyfriend though' To which I say 'That's ok, bring him along'..........I doubt i'll be following this one up, she was only 18.

We move on to check out the new club recently opened in town. Really not my scene unless you like tacky music and aggressive chav's.

Anyway I don't let this effect my state, I dance to the music and soak up the atmosphere and just have fun larking about. I'm just in a bit of a frenzied state grabbing girls, pulling them in, twirling them about, telling them I think they're beautiful (the ones I genuinely think are).

I'm having fun doing this by myself but then my friends become fractious with me and tell me i'm being cocky and obnoxious and they don't like it. This then puts me back into my head for a bit as I'm questioning what they are saying and I begin to lose state again.

I said to one of the guys;

'I'm just trying to push some boundaries mate and become more confident and hit on girls I find attractive I can't apologise for that, I'm sorry if you don't like it. Please show me how you go about pulling girls then, there's 4 nice girls there go and show me'
Friend: 'Not tonight'
Me: 'What do you mean 'not tonight' you've got nothing to lose there they are, just say hello'
Friend: 'Nah'
Me: 'Well then'

He goes off in a huff, they all leave shortly after. I remain unaffected, I see a girl dancing provocatively I STUPIDLY go up behind her and hook her in with my right arm across her neck.

She turns round startled and says 'What the fuck?! that's my boyfriend over there' He just steps back he's seen what I did but to my suprise he didn't confront me for it, I apologise to him. I tell myself, I think it's time to leave I'm behaving like a drunk letch now.

I was disappointed as the night didn't feel like a big enough progression from the following week for me.

Positives
Opened more than the target number I set myself, I opened every girl I saw who I thought was hot even if they were in groups with large muscular lads.
Getting better at keeping my own state up and self-amused despite the negativity of my friends realities.
Number closed (the reality is number closing is a piece of piss, give the girl your phone and say give me you're number she'll tend to just do it)

Negatives
Whilst I tend not to be concerned with concepts such as 'social proof' some girls will still nevertheless make superficial judgements about the company you keep. In my case it goes as follows;

3 guys, all very unconfident, tend to live in a negative reality. 2 of which I wouldn't be suprised if they were still virgins (at 30 years old) in all the years ive known them ive never known them to be with a girl! All 3 of them however go crazy for the girl out with us that night, she already has a boyfriend and is a 6 at best, she enjoys stringing them along and they pander to her needs, except sex which she gets at home anyway.
Solution - Find a new social circle to hangout with?
Dont approach girls from behind like a drunken letch.
Consume much less alcohol, aim for having the ability to do this sober.

It was fear of myself that made me odd
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hustler25 For This Useful Post:
Jaz (17-12-2012), kowalski (18-12-2012), nova (17-12-2012)