View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-12-2012, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty Pun View Post
The next few weeks we met up still and I thought she just needed to realise she wanted me. Unfortunately I was pretty obsessed with her and as every one els seems to of experienced I couldn't eat properly, sleep properly, just everything made me think of her and think of ways to get her back. Long story short she ended up fucking me over majorly.

I go sick. I mean I fucking bailed my mates with out them knowing. went home, completely changed all my clothes. got tooled up and went to her house to possably kill her, I don't know I was pretty drunk and pissed off.

Discovering this community is helping me to this day! I wouldn't of stumbled across it if it wasn't for the events that have happened and I can feel it making a possative impact on my life in general, not just getting me back on the woman situation. But almost all aspects of life! I'm not as aggressive as i used to be and just laugh at situations that would of angered me in the past because I just think 'Fuck it, I'm a legend!'
Bit of a bold statement but fuck it, perception is reality.
These parts made me feel like I was reading about myself.

My ex fucked me over more than you could imagine. I have had visions of me slaughtering her entire family cos of it, but luckily I moved away from the emotional torture, & I've never been happier in my life. If I hadn't moved away, someone would have died.

There are a few threads on just how much she fucked me over if any of you wanna read & compare bitches. I think my ex wins the biggest bitch badge hands down though.

Me & her have a kid, so I'm always gunna have some sort of contact with her, I'd rather never see her again ever, but I have to see my boy, & despite the shit I've been through, I wouldn't go back & change anything if I could.

Jynx, run. She is gunna suck the sanity out of you.

You can't win if you don't play
The Following User Says Thank You to dan300 For This Useful Post:
Witty Pun (16-12-2012)