Thread: messaging flake
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
KickUps Champion, Curveball Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Default messaging flake - 13-12-2012, 11:27 PM

lot to read here guys sorry but I'll be really greatful of any pointers. Copy and paste lost the odd emotion thing in there but you get the jist..

So I have a past with this girl, an old 'oneitis' we have done stuff years ago but I never fully laid her.

Ain't spoke to her in about2 years, had decided that enough was enough and couldn't try any more because I had already looked massively needy, she had a bf and I was wasting my time, anyway she popped up on fb the other day so obviously I thought it was gonna be an easy one, however things are up in the air now..

Not too confident with my text/IM game anymore, I'm much more comfortable face to face so tips please!!

Here is the convo in full:

Sunday
21:25
HER
Hey you! You back living in leeds this year? How's things been x

22:56
ME
How's it goin? Yeah been back here a couple months now.. You?

23:53
HER
Yeh going good cheers ah okays thought you were in aus, yeh still living in leeds x

00:21
ME
Nope my years visa was up in June so been back since
Was awesome but gd to be back too.. You still at uni here then?

Monday

09:51
HER
Ahh okays not going back home then? Ha yeh still at Uni, my last year finally! X
What you doing these days? You working

11:19
ME
I spent a couple months at home when I first got back, just catching up with family and friends but chances of getting a decent job in Leeds are a lot better than home and it's only an hours drive when I wanna visit..
Where in Leeds do you live now? Think last time we spoke you were a fresher still in the halls haha

11:22
HER
Yeh that's true there's nothing there, I'm living near park lane near town at moment were you living? Ha! Asif we haven't spoken in all that time..

11:40
ME
I live opposite the arc in headingley, Asif your living in the city, headingley's where it's at!

12:41
HER
Haha asif! i goto uni at the stadium near there.. I love the city, everything's on your doorstep

13:23
ME
Yeah same here really, you out much? Weird I've never bumped into you..

15:07
HER
Yeh I know is weird.. Na have the odd night out but that's it you out much? X

15:50
ME
Well That'l be why then! Your a student what else are you ment to do? yeh quite a bit, less now with work though X

17:45
HER
Haha! I don't fall under the "student" title I work part time and doing a 2 year intense degree and cool were you working? Is it full time x

19:06
ME
Ahh okay where do you work? havent you been at uni for more than two years though? I work for a company called *** selling merchant services (chip and pin machines) to businesses.. Only been doing it about a month but keeps me busy! x

19:51
HER
Work at *** hotel and yeh I done my first year in events and hated it so swapped onto that, ah cool sounds interesting, I remember when you used to work at that call centre years ago lol x

20:20
ME
Haha I've come on a long way since Garlands!! Mad that it was that long ago it feels like someone else life when I think that far back! How's the *(hotel)*? I've been there drunk once or twice but don't remember it much lol x

21:06
HER
Haha! Your headpiece was class, yeh does feel like ages ago, the *(hotel)* is going good just extra money for me and haha don't wana know why you've been there x

21:39
ME
Loved the old headset! And yeh its been a while! We should have a catch up at some point, if your allowed that is.. a few drinks somewhere local or a coffee maybe?x

22:09
HER
Haha if I'm allowed? I don't have a owner lol! Yeh that sounds good what days you normally free? X

23:04
ME
Never know you might still be whipped Well thursday evening or sunday would suit me best? X

Tuesday

07:34
HER
Haha cheers! Got an exam on thurs at headingley so Thursday sounds good x

13:03
ME
Ahh cool, what times your exam finish up? Should be fun! X

16:11
HER
Finishes at 2 or 3 I think . X

21:35
ME
okay well message me your number and ill text you thursday, I will be back from work by 5 maybe earlier so could do anytime from 6.. X

{no response all day wed so I waited till the morning on the day}

Thursday
10:58
ME
We goin for drinks then, or you back on the leash?

Any thoughts.. This was my nights plans fucked up so I was a bit pissed to say the least but I really want to lay this chick, she was maybe the origional reason I got into game years ago, I would be the donkey finally getting the carrot

The unexamined life is not worth living.

Last edited by db x; 14-12-2012 at 03:35 PM.