View Single Post
(#133)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-12-2012, 11:11 PM

Update 11th Dec

Dates

I have been on a few dates recently and have started to escalate with each girl a lot better and a hell of a lot quicker than before. I am grabbing the girls by the hand more and leading. I am also creating more kissing opportunities by invading their space more from the get go and holding prolonged eye contact whilst holding their arm, elbow or hand. I am still a little cautious though in some of these instances, and if they turn their head as I go for the kiss I shouldn't be disheartened so quickly. Why stop if they haven't told me otherwise?

Approaches

Today I was out with Riz and he told me a few home truths about how slack my attitude had become since last week's instant date make-out. I had become very complacent and let things slide, putting little effort or energy into my game or my interactions. Thus, the one number I had got this week on the streets was meaningless and didn't respond.

As a result, instead of me sliding off to the pub, he got me to stay out another couple of hours... and what a difference it made! Tonight I just felt like saying what I saw and I became a lot more direct and genuine with the girls, telling them they were either 'hot', 'beautiful' or 'gorgeous'. I was also projecting my voice more with each approach.

The best bit though was, once I'd got warmed up I was getting right up in their faces again and holding their eye contact. The best one of the day was a Thai girl who I had pretty much in my arms starring into my eyes. Looking back it felt like a potential make-out scenario... but she eventually revealed she was married.

This was an awesome end to the day.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 12-12-2012 at 01:26 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
Hustler25 (12-12-2012)