View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default The Stages Of Heart Break! - 10-12-2012, 03:08 PM

Sup guys!

I have recently split up with my girlfriend of 2 years who I was fully in love with. I couldn't foresee the reasons of the break up it was unexpected. I'm too cool for her to have cheated on me or anything she just wasn't feeling it any more! Ill post more about this on this thread because everyone's advice will help in my recovery process.

To start the thread off I want to ask a question and hope for some helpful responses.

At the moment I'm in the depression stage of having a broken heart. I am out of control visiting bars and pubs way to often and not wanting to talk to anyone. My friends are being very supportive but I just want to be alone and drink or just sleep! I'm a social guy not some depressed goon so why am I behaving like this???

For the guys who have experienced a broken heart and a bad break up... What emotional stages did you go through before you felt like you were in a good place?

Hate is the next emotion that I can feel creeping in. I want to hate her for what she has done to me!

Also I feel like someone close to me has just died and I cant help but feel sick all of the time. My anxiety levels are through the roof and its only getting harder.

For all you that know me you know that I am never the one to be unsociable!

So basically.... What are the emotional stages of a break up and what can I do to get over it?

If Your Not Growing, Your Dying

Keep Progressing

Jynx

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jynx-Manchester For This Useful Post:
Hustler25 (10-12-2012), Jaz (10-12-2012), kowalski (10-12-2012)