View Single Post
(#132)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-12-2012, 11:40 PM

The Job Centre Seminar: Wed 5th Dec

I attended a seminar about setting up a business laid on by the job centre. I'm sat there and there's this nice looking Indian girl sat on the other side of the room. We catch each other's eyes a couple of times, and after hearing that she does fashion design from the intros i needed no further encouragement and go over to chat to her in the lunch break. I ask her what style she designs and she looks very pleased to see me come over. We go straight into intense eye contact whilst chatting about fashion and architecture.

After 5 mins of great chat in which the rest of the room seemed to not exist any more, we head back to our seats. At the end of the seminar I head over and challenge her about something she'd said in the seminar. This is nice and flirtatious and then some dude interjects asking if she can put studs on his mate's jacket. He asks for her number then walks off. I then hand her my phone and tell her to put her number in too. She then asks for mine, we chat some more, and I establish she has poor knowledge of local bars in our neighbourhood.

I text her later that night telling her I'm disspointed she doesn't know anything about the cool bar scene round here. She responds telling me I should introduce her to it... I intend to.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
Hustler25 (07-12-2012), kowalski (07-12-2012)