View Single Post
(#130)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-12-2012, 11:23 PM

Instant Date: Tues 4th Dec

Met up with Riz, this time nice and early at 11:30am. Today we wanted to give this a good bash. We sat for a coffee to wake up a bit and after an hour I mustered up my first approach. I was choding out quite a bit, but as soon as I'd made my first approach and had my first two sentence interaction followed by a knockback, there was a smile on my face.

After a few more short interactions, mainly with white girls I might add, I saw a cute very cooly dressed Chinese girl. I went over and told her. My proximity was full on as I got right up in her face, and maintained solid eye contact whilst holding her hand... this time I didn't let go until she pulled it away (which took a while). She was from Bristol uni and in town for a few hours. She was about to go and pick up a guitar she has bought from Ebay, and was here til 7pm. It was 3:45pm and I told her we will go for tea at 5pm.

Riz asked me why i didnt go with her then and there... I have no good answer to that... doh! This could have led to nothing, but after reinitiating contact with her I had her in the bar sat next to me.

Inline with the approach I again ensured my sexual intent with close proximity and again getting up in her face. My eye contact was solid and she didn't respond negatively to me holding her hand, or stroking her hair. This time I was conscious of looking out for her eyes to see if she looked at my lips (particularly as I has misread virtually all my kiss closes recently!). Sublty she did this a couple of times. Green light.

I then focused the conversation onto stuff in her life, then said something about her eyes, and then moved in for the kiss. All the while I was conscious of talking about random stuff to make it seem like it wasn't all a big deal... after all why should it be?

I then took her to another bar for a beer, we chatted about music, kissed some more, then I walked her to the station made out again, then she told me I should come stay in Bristol. Why not.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 04-12-2012 at 11:26 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (05-12-2012), Joe_Fresh (26-01-2013), kowalski (05-12-2012), sapmi (08-12-2012)