View Single Post
(#129)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-12-2012, 12:09 AM

Out n about: Mon 4th Dec

Today I met up with my mate Riz, wandered around had a chat, and on our travels I did a handful of approaches. However I found myself making some pretty stupid excuses along the way.

Excuse 1: 'she looked a bit old'... I saw a really nicely dressed girl showing some great leg walk into Aldi. I followed and told her I liked her style. She loved this, but then I made my excuses and departed. On reflection I regreted this. Would I kiss her, yes. Would I fuck her, check. Why not continue the interaction then?

Excuse 2: 'I held her hand, but let go'... To be fair to myself I upon asking this girls name I took her hand and held it for a good 20 seconds before letting go. For me this was pushing my age old personal social boundaries of physical contact. BUT, she seemed perfectly happy for me to do this... so the question is, why let go?

Excuse 3: 'She's only in town for one night'... A girl from California visiting Manchester for one night and about to meet friends go out. I had the best interaction of the day, maybe even the week with this girl, but I decided to leave it at that. Could I not have at least tried to suggest a meet up, even with her mates and drafting in my own mates?

On reflection I can identify with some nonsensical rationalization. I need to broaden my beliefs on what is possible and what I can allow myself to do.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 04-12-2012 at 12:12 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
Jaz (04-12-2012)