View Single Post
(#9)
Old

Default 15-09-2009, 12:22 PM

for Kowalski for the wandering behavior and stoppiing convo. I didn't see it as being 'aloof' or 'cool' to begin with, I just saw it as a way of applying cat string theory in a very basic level for the wandering off, as for the stopping of the convos well that's part of my whole seeking out IOIs which has been a great mistake as you guys have pointed out as well as seeking too much for IOIs can just as well be a personal indicator of too much neediness.

No worries didn't see it as a 'having a go' the more advice and wisdom the better .

But Kowalski don't mean to be of a nuissance but for the past 2 hours I've found myself debating your argument of

Quote:
Also, really try not to use people as a testing ground for the PU material you have been learning. These are real people with real emotions; fears and desires, not something to be toyed with.
Could you just expand to me how one can apply that n still be a pua? Or by ppl did you mean friends? (sorry if it sounds a bit tacky but seriously its killing me lol)

Cheers for the advice as well!

For Nova:

lol no no hypnosis for me although it has been tempting.

As far in the game I've only started a month so all my experience really jsut comes from experiments (and by experiments we're talking about 4 )as well as knowledge that i've been reading from books and other forums.... I tend to go for the philosophy that when I'm out sarging I'm just trying to 'sell' The Best version of myself although I do need practice (maybe alot of practice would be better lol)
I start wiv 1 or 2 or even 3 openers wiv a smile small talk and do some famous routines like best friends test confidence test hand writting etc etc n I just finish off with my time constraint...

My shallowness is only skin deep