View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 01-12-2012, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
True I did, and as I've said I've only recently started to get in on the game but alas I have mentioned that twice.

Here's an example of a good opener I used not that long ago.
Sitting in a bars smoking area me and 3 other lads had eyed up a 5-set across the way, a boy in-between 2 girls with 2 girls on the other side of the table.
We talked about who would approach, I said I would do it but still didn't know what to open with. It was then one of the lads told me what to open with and honestly, it was genius.

Step 1: I approached and turned my back towards the two attractive girls with their backs to the wall and instead focused my attention on the 2 girls with 1 guy in between them.

Step 2: "Hey there, could I get your opinion on something?" all 5 of them were deeply intrigued already.
" My friend over there," I didn't point directly but instead raised my hand to a general direction, the point here was not the guy but the situation, "he applied for that show Take Me Out, ( a Saturday night dating show I'm sure some of you are familiar with ) well he's got a callback except he's really insecure and now doesn't want to go on, what do you think he should do?"
At this point I've barely glanced at the two attractive targets.
They are delighted to give opinions and start to do so although one of them, as planned, asked "well what guy is it?"

Step 3: I call over to my friend and invite him to the table. At this point I sit down next to the attractive girls whilst my friend sits opposite me. He engages in conversation with one of the lesser-targets whilst the blonde I'm sitting beside opens up to me with some general chit-chat.

This is where I think an opener is needed, sure you could go over and simply approach the girl you're attracted to, and if you can do that without hesitation or needing any sort of line then that's great and right now, I envy that skill, but I'll go back to my previous point of having a few openers ready in your head is fine, nothing wrong with it if its all you have to go on. Hey, it's better than going in and being a fumbling fuck tripping over your own tongue.
did you honestly fuck either of these girls? or at least are you going on a date with them.

No, you didnt coz you would have incorporated it into your story.

having a general chit chat with some hot girl is my every day normal life. thats just what normal people do... Talk to people

you shouldnt be making posts about how awesome talking to a girl was. Set your standards higher...

and dont take this the wrong way, but take some advice from someone who would without doubt easily steal a girl from every PUA guru u know.

Coz im just the alpha dog (and they are all geek fucks who made getting laid a science... when it was already happening

end of story

* Insert Funny Tag Line *

Last edited by Phil; 01-12-2012 at 10:39 PM.