View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 01-12-2012, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapmi View Post
feck's sake, no better or worse than what i said. This guy isn't you Phil, he needs to find his own individual style, which takes a little bit of practice and going out.

Its just an opener, a conversation starter and to be honest, its more for his benefit than hers. Not saying your opener is crap in anyway, just an arbitary way of starting a conversation.

My favourite "got a spare fag for 20p?". Try that Phil, won't work with you, because you're not me. I pull that shit off because I'm me. Another favourite of mine "who the fuck are you?". They all open, its all good.
i think u missed the point.

it wasnt really the opener, but what it stands for.

one is saying something to start a conversation about somethin random knowing (and hiding) the end goal is to get laid.

the other is starting a conversation where you both know you get laid.

To give you an idea. I sell advertising. Most of our sales reps spend about 8-15 mins with a sales pitch about the product. and don't mention its an advertising call for about 4 mins.

I probably mention its advertising within about 20 seconds. sales pitch inc close is usually about 4-5 mins

that means my call rate is about 3 times anyone else....

i also sell about 4-5 times anyone else (with the exception of 2 whom i double, and our manager who is usually on parr)

the reason?? well i get rid of the shit early on. and people appreciate not being dicked about with a wave of bullshit.

i get more FUCK OFFS than anyone

i also sell more... ALOT MORE.

ur opener will start convos, and will probly work. maybe even as well as mine. but mine will get more fuck offs & more pussy

* Insert Funny Tag Line *

Last edited by Phil; 01-12-2012 at 06:26 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
nova (03-12-2012)