View Single Post
(#126)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-11-2012, 10:51 AM

Back on the streets: Sun 25th Nov

A couple of mates were visiting and they wanted to watch yet another game of footy. I decided I would sneak off on my own for an hour to chat to some girls.

After a couple of approaches I see a girl go into Boots. I follow and tell her what I think of her. She's all blushes. I recorded this interaction too, mainly to see if I could implement what Riz had noted.

Reflecting on this I had managed to stop the desperate rapport seeking high pitched voice. I was also more laid back and genuine in my screening of her, and took the conversation beyond the general questions of 'what do you do?... and took it further down the route of 'what inspired you to do that?'

We ended up talking about DJing and how she wanted to learn... she buzzed off the fact I had decks in my basement. The conversation lasted around 12 minutes and ended with me putting my number in her phone. I tried to ring my phone from her's but there was no signal. I was thus left to rely on her to contact me. Two hours later she text me... this made a pleasant change.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
HammerTime (30-11-2012), Jaz (04-12-2012), maestro (30-11-2012), sapmi (30-11-2012)